Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Pin : 462051
|Departments / Branches:||
Microsoft, Google,Verizon, HP Labs, Accenture , Aricent, CSC, IBM, Intel, etc.
|About the institute:||
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India (formerly Maulana Azad College of Technology, MACT), is one of the first eight Regional Engineering Colleges in India. The institute has been named after the scholar, educationist and the first Education Minister of the Republic of India, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. The government of India and government of Madhya Pradesh jointly sponsored the then MACT (a Regional Engineering College) in 1960 to attract bright young students from across the country.
The institute is situated in the Bhopal Central region of Bhopal City on its southern side. The verdant 650-acre (2.6 km2) campus is on a plateau with academic building, hostels and residential quarters.
* Technosearch - annual national level technical meet.
* Maffick - annual cultural festival.
* CHIMERA - annual national level, inter-college quiz competition organized by ISTE.
* Robotics- annual festival for displaying robots made by the students.
* RIPPLE - annual literary festival of the college hosted by the literary society DRISHTANT.
* Twist - annual quiz contest by college society IBC.
* SportsMania - annual sports meet.
* Samadhan - annual national level programming test.
* NOESIS - annual intra-college fest of society VISION.
|How to apply:||
For the undergraduate courses the admission is through the national level engineering entrance examination - AIEEE. For the postgraduate courses the entry is through GATE for MTech, NIMCET for MCA or through an institute conducted entrance test.
|Fees and other expenses:||Not Available|
|Sources of Information:|